• Get a Bible
• Read the New Believer’s Handbook
• Attend Services Weekly
• Get Baptized!
Stay faithful with weekly church attendance •
Attend the Connect Experience •
Introduce yourself to our pastors and leaders•
Join a Group (or two!) find out more •
Be sure to attend the next 10 Cities Conference! 10CitiesConference.com
Pray about committing to a Dwell prayer time•
Read through the Bible. (One Year Bible
or Read Scripture
Join a 10C Team Trip!•
Join a ministry find out more•
Don’t just attend church… be the church!
Share the gospel and represent Jesus to your friends, family, and coworkers. Serve them, pray for them, and share the love of Christ with them.
Attend All Nations find out more•
Get familiar with our Core Values you can read them here •
Read Leadership books from our shop•
Watch our “Sessions with Randy Needham” broadcast and subscribe to youtube.com/dwellingplacechurch•
Lead a Community Group!•
After completing All Nations, inquire about leadership and/or Internship opportunities. •
Be active in your
personal calling. •
Don’t keep silent… Share your testimonies with us. •
Dream big. Let’s journey together and make Jesus famous!
the four circles of a thriving Christian life:
• Dwell Within the 1st Circle is you and GOD. It’s the first for a reason. This relationship should overflow abundant life into all the rest.
• Community Inside the 2nd Circle is you and PEOPLE. Life is all about loving God, and then loving People. There are a lot of people, so this is a big circle.
• Grow The 3rd Circle is full of you and. . . YOU. Body, Mind, Emotions, Finances, Self-Image, and all the rest. Every one of us is growing into a better person in Christ.
• Destiny Our last Circle is you and your CALLING. There’s a big world out there, and God has called each one of us to leave a legacy.